This is a recipe made with chicken cut into bite-sized pieces. You can buy it already cut in this format, or cut some slices or chicken breast into bites, for the occasion. It is very easy and quick to prepare, delicately flavored with rosemary and tomato, excellent for adults and children.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 people)
- 600/700 g of chopped chicken pulp
- 300 g of tomato sauce
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Heat a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil in a pan (large enough to contain all the chicken nuggets) together with the peeled garlic clove left whole.
- Add the chicken nuggets and brown them while turning them well on all sides.
- Season with salt, pepper, cover with the lid and cook over low heat.
- Remove the garlic clove.
- When they are almost cooked, remove the lid,
- Season with the sprigs of rosemary and add the tomato sauce.
- Mix well for a few minutes, then check if you need to add salt.
- Do not cook them for more than a few minutes so as not to harden the meat which must, however, remain soft.
Serve and serve to your diners with vegetables of your choice and …. Buon Appetito to all !!!!!!